Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Yarn Inspriation...

I pet sit to be able to afford my habits of yarn and volunteering.  To date, my yarn stash has become gynormous!  I took this picture two years ago when I was 'attempting' to organize my stash.  It has grown significantly since and I have been forbidden from "buying" yarn until I use some of it up. 



One afternoon, as I exited the house of one of my clients, I spotted this lovely statue that one can purchase on ebay.  It's a memorial statue but I found it to be beautiful and I feel inspired by it.  I may one day do some variant with the pictures. 



I really like the statue.

Given that I know many people with cats, and I also know lots of people who have lost their cats, I was drawn to this.






I saw this pin on facebook and I love it.  I may buy a few of these for some people that I know, but I also think that this would be fantastic for a block for an afghan or something, maybe a runner or even a coaster set.  It would be a really easy design, maybe modified so the paw print is a silhouette within the ribbon loop.  If I modify this, I will update the post with the block design.   
 





Animal Cruelty Prevention Pin for Sale





No comments:

Post a Comment