The last few days I have been thinking about the blog and the direction I am going with it and I realized that other than a few posts, I have been focused on so many different negative things. I do not want to live my live dwelling on the past so, here's to the future.
I am graduating from University with a BS degree in Animal Science. I have Associates degrees in Chemistry and Biology, but since I really want to do animal work, this was the next logical step. While one often hears of people who go back to school, I never actually left. Graduating high school in '99 I began undergrad in the fall going part-time and working full-time. After 11 years, I obtained my two associates degrees. In working full-time, I managed to save up enough money to be able to pay for the rest of the undergrad degree. It's a great feeling, being able to graduate without having any student loans, although the price, was time.
Now that I am done with college, I have more time to do things that I like to do. One of my loves, as you can tell by the title of this blog, is yarn. Now I have time to make time for yarn every day! I also have more time with my puppies. Currently, I volunteer with a few organizations, and I have a part-time job which pays for my car. Having more free time will both allow me to make more money and have more time to volunteer! Being able to spend more time doing things that I like to do (not that I don't like learning and school) will be fantastic.
More to come soon. Right now, I am just trying to get through graduation!
No comments:
Post a Comment